Eric Larsen Hornsby

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sydney Lauren Hornsby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pediatrician

Eric and I picked a Pediatrician for Little E after two separate interviews. Her name is Dr. Karen Dewling. She seems wonderful!! The office web site is great if you want to check it out. http://www.johnscreekpediatrics.net/ She reminds me very much of my Aunt Karen which made it an easy choice. Dr. Dewling was named one of Atlanta's Top Doctors in the July 2007 issue of Atlanta Magazine.

Her office is very friendly and she and her staff like to spend time getting to know the families they work with. They have a specific location in the rooms for the doctor to sit down when they come in so that they can answer all your questions and not make you feel rushed.

I felt Little E having hiccups for the first time today. It was really neat to feel. Poor little guy, I bet that was uncomfortable for him!

Eric and I are going to tour the Northside Forsyth Hospital Maternity Area
Saturday April 25th, from 11:30-15:15PM. http://www.northside.com/medical_services/3dtourmaternity/slideshow.html
This is the link to the virtual tour if you are intersted. The 2 pediatricians we interviewed both said it is beautiful and have heard good things about it.

I have not heard any results from the Glucose test yesterday. I called the OB office and they said I might not hear until tomorrow. I am hoping for good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment