This week, Little E measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. Little E is moving more and more and becoming stronger.
So I went to the doctor today. They said Little E measures normal at 31 weeks. His heartbeat was good. The nurse who called and told me the results of the Glucose screening was incorrect. I was 8 points higher than I should have been so I have to go back tomorrow for a 3 hour fasting Glucose test. Hopefully everything goes well and I pass. I should know results on Friday or Monday.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment