Little E has gotten so big that some of my maternity tops will not cover him. Tam helped me shop for a couple more maternity outfits and some items for the babies room. The babies room is coming along. I bought the material for the curtains and plan to make them this coming weekend. The material is brown with blue spots. It matches the bedding really well. Amy helped me find it a couple of weeks ago.
Little E's letters to hang over the crib that spell ERIC came as well as a display book shelf which Eric and I are going to stain or paint to match the rest of the room. When I am finished Little E is going to have the nicest room in the house. At least I won't have to worry about it.
We get to see Little E during our 30 minute 3D ultrasound on Sunday!! I can't wait. I will post pictures and a video after the visit.



You look terrific Melissa. So healthy and happy. It was great seeing you two (three) yesterday for Easter dinner. This is so exciting. See you Sunday for the show!!
ReplyDelete