I am trying to catch up with pictures and videos from the holidays but have misplaced my camera cable. Until I find it I will not have any pictures.
Anyway, I went to the OB yesterday for my Glucose Screening to verify that I don't have Gestational Diabetes (it is a routine test). I should get the results within the next week. Sydney's heart beat was good and she is measuring on the large side of average. I also visited a Physical Therapist for my back as I have been having some lower back pain this pregnancy (due to lifting 28+lb little man). I have to go 2x a week for the next month for treatment and wear a support belt to protect my lower back from further pain. I go back for my next visit the 18th and my C-Section will be scheduled at that visit so that I can let everyone know when Sydney will be arriving. The doctors say the C-Section will be around March 24th which is 78 days from today.
Eric is 19 months old today. He is such a big boy. Eric has an enormous vocabulary and can communicate anything he is thinking clearly. Eric recently memorized 11 words from Eric Carl's Brown Bear Brown Bear and recited them without even looking at the book. Eric also enjoys finishing sentences in his favorite stories, counting to 10, singing various songs, and going to school. Eric has moved on from Strawberries and Blueberries to peaches as his favorite fruit for the time being. His favorite foods are chocolate milk, crackers, cheese, yogurt, pasta, and applesauce. Eric is a picky eater and we are trying to find new healthy foods he will eat everyday.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment