Eric Larsen Hornsby

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sydney Lauren Hornsby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

St. John

Eric did very well in 2010 at work and earned a spot on his quota club trip to St. John.  The 23rd-27th Eric and I went to St. John and Little Eric stayed 2 days with Grandma and Grandpa Hornsby and 2 days with Grandma and Grandpa Dunn.  I am 31 weeks pregnant in this picture.

Here is the view from our patio of our hotel room.  The resort was Caneel Bay and it was beautiful.  It had many different beaches and the water was crystal clear all the way to the bottom.  We saw sea turtles, flying fish, star fish, and many other colorful fish.  The weather was wonderful and I was even able to go Kayaking 31 weeks pregnant.  It was very nice to have one last relaxing trip just the 2 of us before Sydney arrives.

As always, the awards dinner was a dress up event.  This year it was a Toga Party. 

Eric and I in our costumes watching the sunset before dinner.

Sadly, the day we were leaving and the view of the resort from the ferry.  Eric and I were ready to get home and see our little man.  This trip was the longest we have ever left him.  He had lots of fun with his grandparents but started to get anxious to see us about the 3rd night.

No comments:

Post a Comment