Eric Larsen Hornsby

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sydney Lauren Hornsby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Big Boy

Eric is getting to be such a big boy.  He is now 16 months old and weighs 26lbs.  His vocabulary increases every day.   His new words include: shut, happy, honey, all gone, yellow, black, chocolate, apple, peach, strawberry, Cheerios, croca (for crocodile), gorilla, fox, monkey, giraffe, bunny, pop, phone, potty, chair, butt, train, choo choo, school bus, truck, Elmo, woof, meow, Stella (one of Grandma and Pa Pa Hornsby's cat), and Ella (who he still talks about almost every day).  I am sure I will edit this post when I think of others.  He is super smart and very cute.  One of my favorite things that he does is to say he is happy randomly after we have done something he enjoys.  We went to the playground on Sunday and when we got in the car to head home he said happy.  He has also said it when he really likes something he eats.  I call Eric hunny all the time and so he has decided it is a sweet thing to say to me.  In the mornings when I get him dressed he will hug me and say hi honey.  It is very cute. 
We have also introduced the potty chair with Eric before bath time at night.  He has peed in the potty 3 times and pooped once.  We are very proud of him.  He has not yet figured out how to ask about the potty chair before he needs to go potty.
This weekend we are going to convert his crib to a toddler bed so that it is easier for pregnant mommy to put him to bed.
Eric is wearing size 24 months and 2T shirts and size 18 months and 24 month pants (it really depends on the brand).  The 2T pants are just way to long right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment