Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Big Boy Bed
We have had Eric in a Big Boy Bed for almost a month now and he is doing very well. He usually only gets out of bed one time right after we put him to bed because he wants to look at books or he wants to be rocked. After we spend a few more minutes with him and put him to bed the second time he stays in bed. He climbs in all by himself and then says tuck tuck. He likes to be tucked in with his blanket and then he tells us to go shower and bye bye. He says this because I always tell him I am going to shower and get ready for bed. Now he tells me to do it before I tell him. He is so cute..
Last Friday I was trying on maternity clothes at the mall with Eric and he saw my belly button which is popped out and looks like a button. He thought it was very funny and now always asks me to see the button. He likes to push it and laugh. I have also told him that mommy has a baby in her tummy and now he says hi baby and waves and likes to cuddle with my belly. He has a very good memory and does it without me telling him anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment