The curtains pictured and the pillow are what I made to go in the room.
I still need to hang Eric's letters pictured in the hutch over the crib as well as 2 other pictures on the wall on either side of the hutch but other than that we are almost ready!
I know the books on the book shelf are a little advanced (they are from my 1st grade teaching days). We will have to get some soft cloth and plastic ones that Little E can look at.
Little E now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. His central nervous system is maturing and his lungs are continuing to mature as well. He has been getting the hiccups a lot lately. He had them twice yesterday. Little E continues to move quite a bit. My stomach was lop sided yesterday as his bottom was poking out on the left front and his fingers were on the right side. He is not quite in the right position to come out yet so I believe he is hanging in there. My next OB appointment is 5-13 at 9:00AM.



The room looks great! You did such a great job, what a lucky baby Little E is!
ReplyDeleteThe nursey looks fantastic! I love the book shelf for the floor. Is that left over from your classroom or did you buy it new?
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!