I had my 37 week check up today. Even though my legs and feet have been extremely swollen this week, my blood pressure was good. Little E remains in the ready position. While determining the baby was in the ready position the doctor stated that she thinks the baby will weigh 8 lbs or more. The doctor also says she hopes I deliver in the next 2 weeks as that is when they are on call at the Forsyth Hospital. My Group B Strep test came back positive meaning that I am a carrier, so I have to have a penicillin iv during labor to protect the baby. 10-30% of pregnant women are carriers of GBS. If you want to read more about it visit the following site. http://www.babycenter.com/0_group-b-streptococcus-screening_1647.bc
My next appointment is Tuesday at 9:15 AM and then the following Wednesday at 2:15PM.
I am very ready for Little E to come!!!!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment