Eric Larsen Hornsby

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sydney Lauren Hornsby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 27

This week, Little E weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with his legs extended. He is sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and perhaps even sucking his fingers. With more brain tissue developing, Baby E's brain is very active now. While his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if he were to be born now.

Eric and I scheduled our 3D ultrasound for April 19th at 1:45PM. I will have a video that I will post on the blog of Little E after the appointment. We are very excited to see his cute little face!! I will be between 31 and 32 weeks when we go for our appointment so we should be able to see what he will look like when he is born.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're looking forward to seeing his cute little face, too!!

    ReplyDelete