Eric Larsen Hornsby

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sydney Lauren Hornsby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

28 Weeks

Eric and I have been running around like crazy trying to get things ready for Little E.
Last weekend Bobby helped us unload and carry baby furniture upstairs and Eric and I ordered Little E's glider (It is a big comfy chair and ottoman that glide and swivel). This week Eric and I cleaned, primed, and painted Little E's room. This weekend Bob and Amy are coming over to help us install a ceiling fan in Little E's room, put together the baby furniture and possibly pick out some fabric for curtains.
I had my glucose test on Friday of last week and found out yesterday that I passed. Eventhough Little E is not so little I do not have Gestational Diabetes and my iron count was good.
From now on I have appointments every 2 weeks. My next appointment is April 14th.
Eric and I start our parenting class at Johns Creek Emory Hospital Thursday April 2nd. We have it from 6:30-8:30PM for 4 Thursdays.
On the 14th and 15th of April we are going to meet with 2 possible pediatricians that Little E might go to.
Little E will be here before we know it. Time sure flies when you are waiting for something exciting!!!

Little E weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, Little E may be able to see the light that filters in through my womb.

1 comment:

  1. terrific progress and great news on yours and Little Eric's health. Looking forward to ceiling fan installation tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete