Our Family went to Big Canoe to spend a vacation weekend with the Larsen's. We had a wonderful time!! The kids, Eric and I really enjoyed spending time with the Larsen's. At one point during the visit after spending a day and a half together Eric turned to Great Grandma Larsen and said, " I like you Grandma Larsen." It was very sweet.
If you look at the water on the left you can see the fish that Eric was feeding.
All of us on the boat.
Our tour guide for the afternoon.
Eric and Great Grandpa Larsen hanging out together.
We found a huge group of geese in one of the coves of Lake Petit.
Next we came upon a family of ducks all swimming in a row.
When we were heading back to the dock in a large area of the lake Daddy let Eric drive the boat. He quite enjoyed making us go in circles until we had enough.
Eric and Great Grandma Larsen eating grapes. We had a lovely picnic lunch on the boat.
Sydney and I.
Our wonderful family at our 6th year Wedding Anniversary Dinner
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Larsen for treating us to dinner at the Appalachian Grill. The food was excellent and so was the company!!!
The kids together.
Eric is holding her hand and hugging Sydney in this picture.
Mommy and Eric
The kids and I



No comments:
Post a Comment