Eric Larsen Hornsby

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sydney Lauren Hornsby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sydney

Sydney moves more and more every day.  She will be here 38 days from today.  It is hard to believe.
I have registered at a couple different places just to figure out what I need to get for her.  I figured I would let everyone know as some people have been asking.
I am registered at:
http://www.buybuybaby.com/
http://www.babiesrus.com/
http://www.amazon.com/
http://www.target.com/
http://www.babysupermall.com/

I have purchased a few sleepers for Sydney just so I would have something for her to wear if she decided to come early. 
The other main items we need are: humidifier, heater, Baby Jogger Double Car Seat Chicco Adapter, Monitor, Travel Playyard (so that she can come to work with me for a little), changing pad, changing pad cover, diaper trash can for her room, size 1 diapers, dresser top diaper depo, Its Been Timer, burp cloths, and girl clothes!!  There are some other items on the registries that we will need but not as urgently as the items listed above as I can use Little Eric's stuff and she will not know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment