Eric Larsen Hornsby

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sydney Lauren Hornsby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sydney Lauren Hornsby

Little Sydney is 23 weeks this week.  She is a little over a pound and Daddy and Little E are now able to feel her move in my tummy.  Very exciting!!!  She will be here before we know it.
We have decided to name her Sydney because we like the name and because Little E has a "girl friend" at school that he loves (hugs and kisses and talks about all the time) named Sydney and he says her name really cute.  Lauren is my middle name so she will have something in common with Mommy's name since Little E has the same name as daddy and the same initials.
I am sorry that I have not posted pictures in a while.  We have been really busy and I have not remembered to use the camera.  I will put new pictures up as soon as I can.  In the mean time I will post a video that "Pa Pa" Bob took yesterday while watching Little E.

1 comment: