Eric Larsen Hornsby

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sydney Lauren Hornsby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Eric's Cupboard

I have created a cupboard in the kitchen just for Eric.  That way he can entertain himself near me while I am cooking.  His favorite items in the cupboard are a large silver metal bowl and plastic mugs.  He enjoys putting the bowl on his head but won't let me take a picture of him.  Everytime I get the camera out he stops.  Eric also enjoys getting all the way in the cupboard and then whining for help to get out.

What a mess!!  In a few seconds... the room can go from being very neat to a disaster.  I just thought Eric looked very cute sitting in the middle of all the toys he wanted to play with.  Eric also has a toy cupboard in the living room which he also loves to pull everything out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment